Passenger Boarding Bridge Online Course
Learn how to safely and confidently operate the passenger boarding bridges at the Calgary International Airport (YYC). This course will take about 1.5 hours to complete and has a final quiz at the end. Passing the online course is part one of getting certified to operate the bridges. You are also required to complete hands-on training and be certified by an airline trainer before bridge access is added to your RAIC card. This certification is valid for 3 years unless you will be training others to operate the bridge. Should you require assistance or have any questions regarding this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the course now.
1. Bridge Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
2. Bridge Quick Reference Procedures (pre- / post-op checks, startup and approach, positioning to aircraft, departure, material lift operation) PDF
3. MBA Placement and Storage Reference Video
4. Basic Bridge Operations and Maneuvering Video
5. In-Person Bridge Operations Competency Assessment (PDF)